1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW autumn/winter training courses & workshops

Discussion in 'Sevenoaks Chat' started by West Kent Mind, Sep 1, 2021. Replies: 0 | Views: 103

1. West Kent Mind

West Kent Mind New Member

We’re delighted to share with you our new programme of training courses and short workshops – now CPD certified! Take a look at what’s on offer and equip yourself with the tools you need to look after your own mental health, as well as the practical skills to confidently support others with empathy and compassion.

CPD certified short workshops are just £40 pp and the fully accredited Mental Health First Aid course is offered at the special rate of £150 pp (saving £150 on the RRP £300) to those who live or work in West Kent.

For full course details and to book online visit our Training Calendar page.

By booking onto a training course or workshop with West Kent Mind, not only will you increase your own knowledge about mental health, you will also be helping to support the mental health of those in your community, as any profit we make is invested back into our vital support services directly helping local people.

“I can say that the course has given me a real sense of understanding mental health, my own attitudes towards it, and then more importantly feeling like I can actually support someone who may need my help.” MHFA course participant 2021

[​IMG]

The post NEW autumn/winter training courses & workshops appeared first on West Kent Mind.

Continue reading...