1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Mind’s Eye

Discussion in 'Sevenoaks Chat' started by West Kent Mind, Sep 23, 2022. Replies: 0 | Views: 88

1. West Kent Mind

West Kent Mind New Member

Home » News
    [​IMG]
    My Mind’s Eye – Mindful Photography

23 September 2022 /

We are delighted to announce a new programme of the popular mindful photography course, My Mind’s Eye.

Starting on Wednesday 19 October, the next My Mind’s Eye course will run online via zoom for 8 weeks (on alternate Wednesdays) 10am-12am.

Designed to help you reconnect with the world through photography, the sessions are led by fine art photographers Paul Sanders and Steve Sunnucks, both passionate about the benefits of photography on mental health.

Open to any adult in West Kent who feels it would make a positive impact on their mental health, the course is fun and accessible with no previous experience or special equipment required.

Interested?
    Or come along (online via zoom) to a taster session on Wednesday 5 October at 10am to meet the workshop leaders and find out more about the course. Email community@westkentmind.org.uk for the zoom meeting link.

The sessions will run online on the following dates:

19 October 22
    2 November 22
    16 November 22
    30 November 22
    14 December 22
    (festive break)
    11 January 23
    25 January 23
    8 February 23 ( Final session)

It is hoped to have one outside meeting in a park during the course to have the opportunity to take photographs in a beautiful location.

The post My Mind’s Eye appeared first on West Kent Mind.

Continue reading...