1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CEO Statement

Discussion in 'Sevenoaks Chat' started by West Kent Mind, Jun 26, 2020. Replies: 0 | Views: 66

1. West Kent Mind

West Kent Mind New Member

A statement from our CEO Stevie Rice: You will all be aware of the changing circumstances that are impacting all of us. In response to government advice, West Kent Mind’s staff team will be working from home as far as they are able to. All of our face to face services will be suspended from Monday 23 March 2020 and we will be delivering them online and by telephone. We recognise how important our services are to our clients and I want to personally reassure you that we are committed to providing you with the same level of support you have come to expect from West Kent Mind, albeit in an alternative format. Please bear with us as we make these changes to our delivery.

Whilst these times might seem challenging, I know that as a community, we will pull together and connect with one another in new ways. As a community we are adaptive and resilient. We have needed to be. The relationships we build today will be the foundations for a brighter future.

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and understanding. Please do stay connected.

Best wishes,
    Stevie Rice
    CEO

[​IMG]

The post CEO Statement appeared first on West Kent Mind.

Continue reading...